You Are Here:: The Silk Route - Our Privacy Statement
Privacy & Cookies Policy
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you to enable us to process your order and to provide customer service. We do not sell, trade or otherwise pass on personal information to any other organisation or person, other than that required by:
- RBS WorldPay, our Card Merchant, as part of the secure payment authorisation process (we do not see, receive or store any card information),
- our delivery contractors to enable the delivery of your order (your name and delivery address).
The type of information that we collect about you through this website includes:
- your name,
- your address,
- your telephone number,
- your email address,
- your order details, including:
- order date,
- products ordered,
- delivery address,
- payment processing details (but NOT any card information),
- despatch date,
- IP address of ordering computer,
- your agreement to our Terms and Conditions.
You can check this information through our website through logging in to your account from any screen on our website. Whilst we make every effort to maintain your information accurately, please feel free to correct any item of information about yourself through the ‘Edit Account’ or ‘Edit Addresses’ facility within the ‘My Account Home’ screen.